Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009 Gold's Gym

Pam and London go to Gold's gym so last Monday I decided to check it out. I walked in for a free trial and felt right at home! Climbed onto an elliptical machine and didn't look back. I've been every day since. Usually do 20 minutes on Glute elliptical, then 15 minutes on the stair master. On Friday Jason trained me on the nautilus machines. On Saturday morning Janni joined me and we convinced Pam to meet us there as well.
We all did our own cardio the met at the nautilus equiptment and started doing rotations. Pam is fairly fit and I definitely had to work to keep up with her. We're going with London today, and since most of my muscles are already sore I'm worried what he's going to do to me!!! I'm sure it'll be fine, it's definitely been great for beating the winter blahs!!!

No comments: