Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4, 2008

Raining here today so not much to do Cicada wise. There is no singing and I'm guessing if any did emerge last night it was minimal. Dan and I spent a quiet morning watching An American Tail, which was actually pretty cute, and gave me the opportunity to explain to him that his great grandfather traveled from Hamburg, Germany to America very much the same way as the mouse did, went through immigrations, and were also thrilled to see the Statue of Liberty because it symbolized freedom. He seemed to get it...nice little history lesson. Dan's napping now, Em's at work, but has her last Driver's Ed class is tonight and I think she's a little worried about the test she has to take, so we'll see what happens there. I start my naturalist course with Laurie at Green Briar tonight at 7pm, so Mike is going to take Danny with him to his woodturners meeting. Most night's we have nothing going on, tonight...we couldn't pack in anymore !

No comments: