Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 14, 2008 Monkey muffins and Blog obsession

While shopping the other day, Dan and I picked up the ingredients for Monkey muffins. Dan found the recipe in his High-5 magazine and couldn't wait to try it out. With nothing to do on this rainy cold morning we decided today would be the day.



Danny mashing the bananas


Adding the flour...


baking soda next...


Lining the muffin pan


adding the eggs


and the vanilla


measuring the sour cream


adding the flour


and finally scooping the muffins

I put the muffins in the oven and waited the 20 minutes it took them to bake. Emily is scheduled for driving lessons from noon till 3pm, and since we wanted to watch Nim's island today we decided this morning was the best time. The kids and I watched the movie and enjoyed monkey muffins for breakfast. Emily brought up a good point as I was taking a picture of her buttering a muffin. She asked when I was going to start photographing her going into the bathroom. Evidently my blogging has become a bit of an obsession. I told her point well taken and promised to try to quell the urge to pursue private images. She might be right I might be taking blogging a bit too far...

No comments: