Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, 2008 Marley and Sandwich Library


I can't believe it's the last day of July already, where has the summer gone?

Threw the ball for Marley this morning before taking Em to work then going to the Sandwich Library for storytime with Mr. Parsons. He read book on frogs then let the children explore buckets of pond water and use their aquatic extractors (spoons) to scoop up small animals and put them in the biotic organizers (ice cube trays) We had a couple of leaches, a whirly gig beetle, a small fish, and loads little microorganisms. Jen was there with Joey and Ruby so we passed off both Guitar Hero guitars (we've been borrowing theirs) a life bubble for the pond, and a cartridge for their leapster, as they are leaving for vacation on Saturday.

I was quite happy this morning to find that I fit into a pair of pants I haven't worn since before I had Danny. I haven't been on a scale, but I'm guessing I've lost nearly 20lbs in the last 5 weeks. Still committed to my goads, doing ab workouts, running/walking when I can. Just fruits/vegetables and seafood. I feel great. I even mailed my college application yesterday. It's all very exciting!

More pictures of Marley and the pups.
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcMWzVs0bNmYy

No comments: